(Recipe serves 1)
- 1 banana (freeze if you’d like a thicker smoothie bowl)
- 110g frozen mixed berries
- 30g fresh spinach
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp flaxseed
- 8g flaked almonds
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- Strawberries to serve
- Put 3/4 of the banana into a blender or food processor along with the frozen fruit, spinach and almond milk.
- Blitz until smooth then pour into a bowl. Add the toppings I used or the toppings of your choice and enjoy!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|