(Recipe makes 10)
- 100g dark chocolate – use chocolate with at least 70% cocoa for these rich truffles!
- 72g reduced fat creme fraiche
- Unsweetened cocoa powder to coat
- Start by melting your chocolate in the microwave. Heat and stir in 30 second intervals to ensure you don’t overheat the chocolate, or it will suddenly thicken a lot.
- I melted mine until there were only a few chunks of chocolate left then stirred until the rest had melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted completely, quickly sir in the creme fraiche, a spoonful at a time. This will thicken the mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes then remove and start shaping the truffles.
- Roll the mixture in your hands to make 10 truffles – yes, your hands will get messy!
- Finish by rolling each truffle in cocoa powder to coat the outside, then help yourself to these rich and creamy treats!
|Calories per truffle||Protein||Carbs||Fat|