(Recipe serves 1)
- Light oil spray
- 200g aubergine, sliced
- 4 sweet vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- 10g chia seeds
- 30g feta
- Fresh basil leaves
- In a dry frying pan, lightly toast the pumpkin seeds so the skin starts to break then set aside.
- Grill or fry your aubergine – If frying, spray the pan with oil beforehand. Cook the aubergine until it’s soft then remove to a plate before grilling or frying the tomato.
- Assemble the salad with the grilled aubergine and tomato, sprinkle the pumpkin and chia seeds over, then crumble on the feta.
- Finish the salad with a good drizzle of honey and some fresh basil leaves.
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|