(Recipe serves 4)
- 1 red onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 900g jersey royals, cut in half/quarters
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 cod loins
- 80g chorizo, diced
- 300g chestnut button mushrooms, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp Piri Piri seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Sea salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 210C/425F/Gas mark 7.
- Firstly, par-boil the potatoes so they are almost cooked (around 10 minutes) then drain and set aside.
- Slightly crush your garlic cloves with the flat side of a knife, keeping the skins on.
- Next, in a large roasting tray, add your red onion, garlic cloves, potatoes, red pepper, chorizo, mushrooms, Piri Piri seasoning, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper. Drizzle over some olive oil then cook this in oven for 15 mins. In the meantime, sprinkle turmeric over the cod loins and season with salt and pepper.
- Now turn down the oven to 190C/375F/Gas mark 5 and add the cod loins to the pan. Rest these on top of the veg.
- Pick the leaves of 2 rosemary sprigs and sprinkle these around the tray. Place the other 2 springs on top of the cod and dot your lemon wedges around the tray.
- Return to the oven for 20 minutes or until the cod is cooked through.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges to squeeze over.
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|