(Recipe serves 2)
- Light oil spray
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 460g button mushrooms, halved (or left whole if small enough)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp tandoori spice blend
- Salt and pepper
- 300g passata
- 400ml vegetable stock
- My saag aloo samosas
- Fry the onions, garlic and mushrooms in olive oil/coconut oil spray on a medium heat. Cook this for about 8 minutes until the onions are softened and translucent.
- Add the spices and seasoning to the pan and stir for a further minute. Now stir in the passata and stock then let simmer for 10-15 minutes – or until the mushrooms are cooked and the curry is a consistency you like!
- If you find the curry is still too runny, add a teaspoon of tomato purée.
- Serve with a side of rice or my saag aloo samosas!
|Calories per serving (just the curry)||Protein||Carbs||Fat|