(Recipe serves 1)
- 180g chicken breast – cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 3 tbsps 0% fat greek yoghurt
- 3 tsps tahini (separated in half)
- 1/2 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Light olive oil spray
- 1 tsp tandoori masala spice blend
- Lettuce/mixed leaf salad
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, sliced lengthways using knife or mandolin
- 2-3 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 190C/375F/Gas mark 5 and line a baking tray with foil. Mix the chicken with the yoghurt, 1 1/2 tsps tahini and black pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces to the baking tray, making sure to spread them out. Cook these in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan on a medium-high heat and add the chickpeas. Spray some light oil spray and add the tandoori masala. Stir and fry these for 6-8 minutes until cooked through and slightly crispy on the outside.
- Prep the rest of the salad and add to your bowl along with the chicken and chickpeas – serve with the leftover tahini drizzled over and enjoy!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|