(Recipe serves 1)
- 1 1/2 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 red/orange pepper
- Light oil spray
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 portion straight to wok rice noodles
- 10g peanuts, slightly crushed
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsps gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp white rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Black pepper
- Start by mixing the sauce ingredients together in a bowl then set aside.
- In a frying pan/wok add the oil spray and pepper then fry for 5 minutes on a low heat, till the pepper starts to soften. Add the mushrooms, spring onion and garlic then fry for a further 5-10 minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Now, stir in your sauce and let simmer for a minute to thicken slightly then add in the noodles. Stir these until separated and cooked through.
- Serve the pad Thai hot with peanuts on top and the green ends of the spring onions.
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|