(Recipe serves 4)
- 4 salmon fillets
- 10g sesame seeds
- Chilli flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 140g asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 140g broccoli, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- 2 chillies, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped or crushed
- 4 portions ribbon rice noodles (mine weighed 180g)
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp dark Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsps honey/agave nectar
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Start by mixing the sauce ingredients then set aside. Next, preheat the oven to 190C/F/Gas mark 5 and line a baking tray with a large piece of foil – this will need to be able to wrap the salmon up.
- Put the salmon fillets on the foil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds (there will be seeds leftover to sprinkle on at the end!) and chilli flakes. Wrap the foil tight then put in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on how you like your salmon and how thick the fillets are.
- Cook your rice noodles according to the packet instructions whilst you start on the vegetables.
- Now put the coconut oil in a frying pan/wok over a medium heat then fry the broccoli. Fry this for 5 minutes before adding the asparagus and frying for a further 5 minutes.
- \Now add the spring onions, garlic and chillies and cook until the veg is done and the spring onions are soft.
- Add the sauce you made and let this bubble away for a further minute or so. Drain your noodles and add to the pan to coat in the sauce then serve along with the salmon and sesame seeds to sprinkle on top!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|