(Recipe makes 12 cups)
- 130g spinach
- 120g sun dried tomatoes, chopped/sliced
- 120g filo pastry (or 12 sheets)
- 120g feta cheese
- Light olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 200C and spray a muffin tin with light olive oil spray. Wilt your spinach by pouring over boiling water then roughly chop it and add to a bowl.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and crumble the feta into the bowl. Mix it all to combine.
- Now, carefully fold the filo pastry sheets into smaller squares then place into the muffin tin and press down. Fill these filo cases with the spinach mixture and spray each cup with oil again. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until crispy and golden.
|Calories per cup||Protein||Carbs||Fat|