(Recipe makes 16 flapjacks)
- 1tsp Coconut oil
- 160g Peanut butter
- 85g Agave nectar
- 200g Wholegrain oats
- 35g Dark chocolate
- Put the coconut oil, peanut butter and agave nectar in a bowl then melt in the microwave and stir well.
- Add the oats to the bowl and mix until the oats are all coated in the peanut butter mixture.
- Place the oats into a lined square tray and press down with your fingers.
- Lastly, melt your chocolate (add a bit of coconut oil if it’s still quite thick) then drizzle over the top of the flapjacks.
- Put in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until set – then cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|