(Recipe serves 3)
- 360g chicken breast, cut into 1-1.5 inch thick fillets
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomato oil
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp celery salt
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp lighter then light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 3 wholemeal wraps
- Couple handfuls of rocket
- My easy pickled red cabbage
- Make my easy pickled red cabbage beforehand – a few hours ahead or even the day before is better!
- Start by putting the chicken, sun-dried tomato oil, smoked paprika, oregano, celery salt, garlic powder and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until the chicken is coated in the spices.
- I cooked my chicken on the barbecue (which if you can do, I would highly recommend!) but these can be oven cooked at 190C/375F/Gas mark 5 for 10 minutes or until cooked through (this may differ depending on how thick your chicken pieces are!).
- Meanwhile, mix together the harissa paste and mayonnaise and set aside.
- Assemble your tasty chicken wraps with a wholemeal wrap, spoonful of harissa mayonnaise, small handful of rocket, sun-dried tomatoes, the chicken pieces and pickled red cabbage – Enjoy!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|