(Recipe serves 3)
For the noodles:
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 450g chicken breast, sliced
- 240g broccoli, sliced lengthways – you can substitute this for other veggies if you want!
- 3 spring onions, sliced lengthways
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2-3 chillies, sliced (depending on how spicy you like it!)
- 3 portions of rice noodles (most packets advise 45g per serving so I used 135g for 3 servings)
For the sauce:
- 3 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Black pepper
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a wok or frying pan, fry the broccoli in coconut oil for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat until starting to soften.
- Meanwhile, cook your noodles according to the packet instructions (mine needed to be soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes).
- Add the chicken to the broccoli pan and fry for a further 5 minutes or until the chicken is nearly cooked.
- Now add the spring onions, garlic, ginger and chilli to your pan. Fry this until the chicken is cooked (another 2 minutes or so).
- Next, drain the noodles and add to the pan along with your sauce. Give everything a good stir until well combined then turn off the heat and serve immediately!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fats|