(Recipe serves 6)
- 2-3 chillies, chopped (depending on how spicy you’d like it!)
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 sweet red pepper, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- In a food processor, blitz the chillies, garlic, red onion and olive oil till they are well combined and a finer consistency.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and red pepper then pulse until all ingredients are blitzed up.
- Season with salt and pepper and taste to check seasoning!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|