(Recipe serves 6)
- 500g fat free greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cucumber – seeds spooned out and cucumber diced
- 30g mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped or crushed
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Simply mix all the ingredients together then season with salt and pepper – make sure to taste and check there’s enough seasoning and mint for your liking!
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|