(Recipe makes 12)
- 115g vitalite (or another vegan margarine)
- 180g coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 140g gluten-free plain flour
- 100g oat flour – I simply put wholegrain or rolled oats in a food processor and pulse till they’re fine and resemble flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 12 raspberries (about 65g)
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Start my making the flax egg 15 minutes before so it has time to soak.
- Mix the flour, oat flour, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vitalite, coconut sugar and vanilla extract. Add in the flax egg and whisk again till combined.
- Now whisk in the flour mix until well combined then stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray to make 12 “mounds” of mixture, make sure they have room to spread! You don’t need to flatten this cookie dough as it will spread in the oven.
- Lastly, slightly push a raspberry into the top of each spoonful cookie dough.
- Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes, until a skewer comes out the middle of each cookie clean.
- Leave to cool completely then enjoy!
|Calories per cookie||Protein||Carbs||Fat|