(Recipe serves 4)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 300g Wholegrain rice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 180g Mushrooms, sliced
- 10g fresh Coriander, chopped
- Put the rice in a saucepan with boiling water and the stock cube. Stir well and cook according to the packet instructions (this will take about 22-25 minutes).
- When the rice is cooked, drain in a colander and set aside.
- Fry the onion and garlic in the coconut oil on a medium-low heat for 6 minutes till the onions have softened.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 6 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked. Now, add the coriander and rice, give it all a good stir then serve either on it’s own or to accompany another dish!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|