(Recipe serves 3 as a dip)
- 250g dairy-free yoghurt (I used soya yoghurt)
- 3 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 3/4 juice of a lemon
- 1/2 tsp sweetener (e.g. canderel)
- Half a cucumber
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the cucumber lengthways and scoop the seeds out with a spoon. Dice the cucumber then put in a jar (your jar needs to hold about 400ml).
- Add in the yoghurt, chopped mint, rice vinegar, garlic, lemon, and sweetener to the jar then shake well to combine ingredients.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper then taste for more seasoning or mint.
- Use your tzatziki as a dip or dressing… or just to eat out the jar with a spoon!
|Calories per serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|