(Recipe serves 2)
- 1 large banana
- 3 large eggs
- Splash of oat milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp honey
- 30g coconut flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 15g dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil for frying
- Put the banana, eggs, oat milk, vanilla extract and honey in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder and salt then blitz again till all ingredients are well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a low heat and spoon the mixture into the pan to form your pancakes.
- Leave to cook on one side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden, then place your chocolate chips into the top of the pancake, making sure they sink into the mixture. Flip the pancake and push down on it with the spatula so it cooks evenly. Fry on the other side for a further 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- The recipe makes 5-6 pancakes. Serve your pancakes with yoghurt/berries/golden syrup/Nutella/whatever you want!! Enjoy whilst hot and fluffy 🥞
|Calories Per Serving||Protein||Carbs||Fat|